Otto Mønsted Fond
This spring, CBS START-UP wish to hand out 50.000 kr. to a start-up business with a CBS and DTU founder, on behalf of the Otto Mønsted Fond. To be considered for this grant, the start-up has to be past the Proof of Idea-phase. Furthermore, the start-up will be required to have proven its ambition as well as motivation to develop their idea into a sustainable business.
To be considered for the grant, your start-up has to be past the Proof of Idea-phase. Additionally, your start-up has to consist of a CBS and DTU founder. Your application should consists of two components. The first component is a Business Model Canvas (BMC) with information about:
- Revenue stream
- Your surplus
- Year of establishment
- Your team (connection to CBS/DTU)
- Orders / Potential partners
The second component of your application should be a 3 minute video, where you answer the following:
- What's your idea/ which problem do you wish to solve?
- Where's the business - how will you make money?
- What are the main challenges to make this a succes?
-What will you use the grant for and what impact will it have on your company?
- Application must be a PDF file (A4 format)
- It should not exceed 2 pages
- The video must be uploaded to either Youtube or Vimeo
- Make sure to include the link to your video in the application
- Consider who the audience will be
How to apply
Send your application to: email@example.com
Make sure that the application adheres to the requirements above.